- 3861 Sepulveda Blvd.
- Culver City, California 90230
- Phone: (310) 574-7100
- Fax: (310) 574-7492
- Circulation: 100,000 (as of June 2014)
- Audited By: Audit Bureau of Circulations
- Publication Day: Every Thursday
- Market Served: Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley
- National Advertising: Voice Media Group
- Publishing Group: Voice Media Group
With hard-hitting investigative stories, spirited criticism and provocative cultural coverage, L.A. Weekly has become the nation's most widely read alt-weekly — and an important voice in Los Angeles. The paper's writers have dominated the L.A. Press Club's Journalist of the Year award, winning three times in the last four years. Nationally, L.A. Weekly has won more awards from the Association of Alternative Newsmedia than any other paper in the country, and in 2007 was the first newspaper to be awarded the Pulitzer Prize for restaurant criticism.
Recent AAN Awards
2014 Multimedia, 1st Place (Circulation Above 50000) by Darrick Rainey, Amy Nicholson, Kyle Munk and Rashmi KumarMore »
Press ReleasesMore »
Median Household Income:
Source: Media Audit 2003